Since it seems to be the cool thing to do right now, here’s my wishlist for Monday (in no particular order):
- 3rd Party Siri Watch Face Access
- A way to play podcasts via Overcast on the HomePod
- Whatever Marco needs to put Overcast on my Apple Watch
- HomePod multi-user support
- Though I don’t think it’s likely, I would still love to see an iPhone X style iPad Pro
- Files app improvements (better search, favorites syncing and not being forgotten)
- Workflow update or integration with iOS
- A way to access Notes.app programmatically (so apps like Drafts and Workflow can append to specific notes without the share sheet)
- Keyboard shortcuts to enter iPad multitasking
- More granular notification management-especially for Apple Watch.
- Consolidation of Control Center gestures
- Better iCloud Photos Family Sharing
- Improvements to Siri
That’s the list, and I feel like it’s fairly reasonable. Hopefully we’ll see a lot of this announced along with some fun surprises.